Update on Online Exhibition: “Living, Learning, and Creating 2020”
This will be your last chance to view most of the work from the Online Exhibition: “Living, Learning, and Creating 2020”
There will be some pieces of work that will be available to watch after EC as per below:
◉Until Aug. 31 (Mon) 2020
"Sado Folktale Picture Book" by Yoshie Abe, Seita Saegusa
”Handmade Bachi" by Chieko Kojima
◉Until Dec. 31 (Thu) 2020
”Hatsune Miku Composition” by Ryotaro Leo Ikenaga
All other pieces of work will be available to watch until 23:00 (JST) Aug. 23.
Don’t miss out!
- Thank you for your warm support!
- Thank you to everyone joined EC 2020!
- Update on Online Exhibition: “Living, Learning, and Creating 2020”
- EC Online Market is closing soon!
- EC 2020 Timetable Updated!
- For anyone who missed out on the EC Channel Live-Stream!
- Earth Celebration Countermeasures for COVID-19
- Online Exhibition: “Living, Learning, and Creating 2020” is now OPEN
- Earth Celebration Channel – Live-stream URL released!
- EC Site Renewal plus Online Market Now Open!
- Announcement No. 3 | EC Channel Programme & Timetable Now Available!
- EC 2020 T-shirt Design Winner Announced!
- Applications for Online Workshops & EC Online Market Stalls now open!
- Announcement No. 2 | Lineup of EC 2020 Online Events
- Seeking original designs from around the world for this year’s EC t-shirt!
- Announcement No. 1 | Kodo All-Star Special Performance
- Announcement of EC 2020 Event Details Postponed Until Late May
- Official photo gallery for Earth Celebration 2019