EC 2020 T-shirt Design Winner Announced!
With Earth Celebration (EC) having a new look this year, we took a new approach for the EC merchandise, too. We asked the public for design submissions for our official EC 2020 T-shirt!
The design brief was “Sado, Kodo, and the world. We are all connected!”
Despite the short application period of 10 days, we were delighted to receive 25 submissions from 13 applicants, who sent us designs from 6 different countries! We greatly appreciate all the time and effort everyone put into these designs. Thank you all!
After much consideration, we have made our final decision!
The official EC 2020 T-shirt will feature Kana Yamamoto’s “Wa” design!
We are currently working on the final touches to the EC T-shirt before making them available to purchase via Kodo Online Store from July 15 (Wed) at 10:00 JST/GMT +9. The EC2020 T-shirt will come with complimentary Kodo original magnets! Only 100 T-shirts each color will be sold, so don't delay your purchase!
We would love to see you wearing the EC 2020 T-shirt with us during Earth Celebration this year!
We created a gallery of all the designs submitted from around the world.
Check them out here!
Thank you to Kana Yamamoto and everyone who took part in this competition!
Final T-shirt Image
- EC 2020 T-shirt Design Winner Announced!
- Applications for Online Workshops & EC Online Market Stalls now open!
- Announcement No. 2 | Lineup of EC 2020 Online Events
- Seeking original designs from around the world for this year’s EC t-shirt!
- Announcement No. 1 | Kodo All-Star Special Performance
- Announcement of EC 2020 Event Details Postponed Until Late May
- Official photo gallery for Earth Celebration 2019