PERFORM ON THE FRINGE STAGE
This year, the Fringe returns to Kisaki Shrine for the first time in eight years! The Fringe stage is where performers from all genres are invited to share their talents during EC.
EC always attracts an eclectic lineup of taiko drummers, troubadours, dancers, and folk performers…there’s always a few surprises, too! If you want a chance to entertain people at EC, this is it!
Everyone is welcome to apply, amateurs and pros alike. Performers do not receive a fee for their performance. Performers are responsible for their own transport and accommodation to attend EC, as well as any expenses to bring their instruments/equipment to EC.
- Date/ Time
- Aug. 16 (Fri) 13:00–16:00
Aug. 17 (Sat) 10:00–16:00
Aug. 18 (Sun) 10:00–16:00
- Kisaki Shrine (Performances held rain or shine, but subject to cancellation in case of storms.)
- Application Period
- May 1. (Wed)–Jun 15. (Sat)
- Applications have now closed for 2019. Thank you very much to all the applicants! We will contact everyone by July 11 (Thu) with the selection results.
- Earth Celebration Committee (Ami Akimoto)
Kodo Cultural Foundation 148-1 Ogi Kanetashinden, Sado, Niigata 952-0611
Tel. 0259-81-4100（Mon–Fri 9:30–17:00）Fax. 0259-86-3631