HOLD A STALL AT HARBOUR MARKET
For this year's EC, we are taking on a new challenge and holding our annual market online! We are looking for those interested in holding a stall on this new platform!
- Aug. 17 (Mon)–23 (Sun)
- Application Period
- Jul 1 (Wed)–Jul 15 (Wed)
- How to Apply
- Please carefully read the Application Guidelines on this page before applying via the Application Form.
*Please note that the Application form is only available in Japanese.
- Earth Celebration Committee (Toshiaki Negishi, Hirofumi Uenoyama)
c/- Kodo Cultural Foundation, 148-1 Ogi Kanetashinden, Sado, Niigata 952-0611, Japan
Tel. +81-259-81-4100 (Mon–Fri, 9:30–17:00 [JST]）Fax. 0259-86-3631
- Market Held
- Aug 17 (Mon)–23 (Sun)
- Shop Types
- (A) Food Shops
(B) Craft Shops
*Goods need to be deliverable through post
- Stall Types
- 3,000yen (A and B type stalls)
- Conditions for holding a shop
- (1) You must already have an online site for your products and be responsible for receiving payments through to shipping of your products to the customer.
(2) Your shop must have a formal statement regarding Terms and Conditions
The following types of stall are strictly prohibited:
(1) Stalls selling or handling products that may disturb or harm public order or morality.
(2) Stalls selling or handling counterfeit goods (selling another person’s products as your own or creating fake or altered products) or copied goods (infringing upon copyrights or registered product designs).
(3) Stalls with unpaid fees from previous years.
- Shop Holder Standards
- (1) Food and Drink Stalls
・Offering dishes made with trusted ingredients such as organic produce or produce grown by known or local farmers
・Offering ethnic cuisine from around the world
(2) Merchandise Stalls
・Offering handmade or homemade/grown items, or craft items made using traditional techniques.
・Offering organic or fair trade products
・Offering outdoor products
・Musical instruments, clothing, and accessories from around the world
- How to Apply
- Please carefully read the Application Conditions before applying via the Application Form.
*please note that the Application form is only available in Japanese.
- Stall Holder Selection Results
- Applicants will receive notification by July 31 (Fri) of selection results.
Other notes: For those living on Sado Island and are considering to apply to sell Sado goods, please let us know separately (as there is a different project in place for Sado products).
- Other notes:
- For those living on Sado Island and are considering to apply to sell Sado goods, please let us know separately (as there is a different project in place for Sado products).